the amount of matter in a given
Measuring Mass Directly
Locating Mass by Difference
Testing out a Substance
the amount of space an object
Measuring Volume Directly
Calculating Volume by Formula
Drinking water Displacement Way of Small , Irregularly Shaped
Water Shift Method for Large, Irregularly Designed
the amount of matter within a given
amount of matter within an object
Matter-is anything in the universe which has mass and takes
Triple Light beam Balance-measures the mass of your object
Finding Mass Straight
1 . Actually zero out the three-way beam stability.
2 . Put the object on the pan of the triple light beam balance
3. Push the riders (starting while using 100g and ending
together with the 1g)(move a single at a time-make sure) until the
stability pointer sets at absolutely no.
4. Add the measurements on all the riders and record
the amount in g.
Finding Mass By Difference
1 . No out the triple beam stability.
2 . Locate the mass of the bare container.
several. Find the mass of the container together with the liquid.
5. Subtract the container's mass from the total mass to get the mass with the liquid. your five. Record the measurement in g.
Computing Out a Substance-powders
1 ) Zero out your triple light balance
installment payments on your Find the mass in the weighing conventional paper.
3. Add the mass of the considering paper for the desired volume of the compound.. 4. Predetermined the bikers to this volume.
five. The balance pointer will drop below absolutely no.
6. Slowly add the substance towards the weighing daily news until the stability pointer is usually straight at zero. six. Record the measurement in g.
the amount of space an object occupies
Meniscus- the curved area of a water
Graduated Cylinder-used to accurately measure the amount of a water Overflow Can-used to find the volume of large, irregularly shaped sound...